Groups of 6 or more people get a 15% dicount on any trip.
About Tofino, BC
Whether it's putting on a wetsuit to go for a surf in the pacific ocean, getting on a boat to cruise through beautiful Clayoquot Sound in search of grey whales, orcas, bears, sea lions and more wildlife, hiking through amazing old growth rainforests, going for a stroll on a beautiful, sandy beach gazing at the setting sun, storm watching in the winter or enjoying some of that classic West Coast culture, Tofino has something for you!
CLIMATE & WEATHER
- Temperate coastal climate, the mildest in Canada
- Warm summers / mild winters
- Rainforest with 3 metres (120 inches) of rain annually
- Renowned winter storm watching area
- Miles of sandy, un-crowded beaches
- Tofino is the ‘Surfing capital of Canada’
- Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
- Clayoquot Sound Biosphere Reserve
- Pristine waters adjacent to the village
- Award-winning restaurants, fresh local cuisine and seafood
- Surfing, fishing, bear & whale watching, kayaking, forest walks, tide pool exploration,
- Biking, bird watching, boating, fishing, golf, hot springs, scenic float plane tours
- Spa and wellness, art galleries, gift and book shops,
- First Nations history and cultural experiences
THE BED AND BREAKFAST
Our B&B is located right on the edge of town, shops, restaurants, galleries and many outdoor activities can be reached by foot easily. We have parking space behind the house for all the guests to use.
The house is set atop a hill, so that you have a beautiful view over the harbor and the mountains and inlet of the Clayoquot Sound. It is set off the main road, so that you have a quiet night.
The closest beaches (Chesteman Beaches) are about 3 km away. There is a nice bike path that leads you all the way along the road to Chesterman and Cox Bay (7km).
By car, it is just a 5 min drive to get to the beautiful sandy beaches of Chesterman, you can leave your car at one of the parking lots and enjoy a sunset walk or watch the surfers catching waves.
The national park with its famous Long Beach, (11km of white sand) and the natural rainforest trails is only 17km away.
If you are looking for a place to stay with many activities, attractions and restaurants nearby, this is the perfect spot for you.